The new year seems to sneak up on me every year. The kids got to stay up later this year on New Year's Eve than ever before-- 10 p.m. They watched the ball drop in NYC and called it good. In true Adam and Hilary fashion we were super boring, but at least I stayed up until midnight this year which for me is really saying something. For our family party we had root beer floats and played a few games.
We've got big goals this year. Britton plans to play more basketball and learn how to play the piano, Jenna wants to practice the piano and continue working on school homework and after hearing Britton and Jenna's goals Korinne proudly declared that she would like to play basketball, and practice the piano. (I'm pretty sure she spent A LOT of time really thinking and planning it out.) I'm going to try and eat more vegetables and Adam is already perfect so he is going to continue being perfect.
I'm off to eat some broccoli. . .
2 comments:
I'm cutting up broccoli for dinner tonight. Thanks for the new look - works great!
Broccoli the superfood. Keep at it!
Post a Comment