Ok, I really hate to do this but we are going private. I figure as the kids grow older I'll end up doing it eventually so I might as well just do it now and get it over with. The good news is that you are ALL invited to continue reading our blog. If I know you at all (no matter how distant) and you have EVER checked my blog then you are not a "blog stalker" and are more than welcome to continue checking in with us. Please send your e-mail addresses and I'll send out the invites soon. Please don't be shy, I really don't want to lose anyone.
13 comments:
Good idea I will have Larah get me hooked up. i really enjoyed reading everyone's blog in the family. We just saw your folks. We made the trip to Dustin and Larah's. Happy New Year.
include us (the Daws): brittanydaw@hotmail.com
Of course we want to be invited. I've debated going private too. You'll have to let me know how it goes.
Hey guys...we would love an invite.
jennifjs@hotmail.com
Cute blog!
Love,
Jenn and Riley
Don't forget me. :)
Kim (aka Sister Nelson)
kimbernelson@hotmail.com
Don't forget the Stalker Blackburns!
Now's your chance to ditch us, but don't.
Please put me on the list: linnallen AT gmail DOT com. I would be so sad if I couldn't read your blog anymore. Happy New Year!
Do I really need to respond? I'll be doing the same thing soon enough so work the kinks out for me, eh?
Add us to the list!
osthed at gmail dot com
Count me in. It is the best way to check up on the neighbors. carrie@joshkirk.com
We want to keep up on you...
camillejensen@yahoo.com
Post a Comment