Friday, December 26, 2008

Snow Kidding!

There is nothing quite like digging yourself out after a big snowstorm.




I can't tell you how happy Adam was he got the snow blower last week. This is some serious snow! The kids sure had fun playing in it.

Santa brought them snow pants and they were absolutely thrilled to test them out on snow banks that were a lot taller than they were.

6 comments:

larah said...

I bet you were super glad to have the snow blower! Looks like you guys got a little bit more snow than we did. It dumped on us on Christmas night but nothing like you guys!

Malinda said...

That looks like our yard. Christmas morning our neighbor across the street came over with his snowblower and cleared our driveway. They say that it is better to give than to receive, but I was pretty happy to be on the receiving end of that gesture!

Kate said...

Holy Cow!! That is a ton of snow!! Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Your snot kidding about a lots Snow. The mountains look beautiful in the background.

Jeremy Griggs said...

I broke down and bought a snow-blower last week too. We get about double/triple the amount of snow we did in Murray now that we live on the West bench so I was just getting tired of all of the snow shoveling. I'm sure Adam will agree - snow blowing is way more fun than snow shoveling!

Tricia said...

Wow! You really did get a lot of snow! That seems like another world to me. We've been wearing flip flops.