Seriously, it is only December and we have 3 or 4 more months of winter. I can't take it anymore! Please someone tell me how to get rid of this static forever!
What does a 7 year old boy draw when he has an empty dry erase board and time on his hands?
Football plays, of course! I was working in my "mom office" (the computer room just off of our kitchen) and Britton was in there with me drawing on the white board. He left after awhile and when I turned around I saw this. What a funny kid. I'm not sure how the play goes, but it may just be the game winning play for the Utes at the Sugar Bowl!!
8 comments:
I am the queen of static electricity in the winter and my classroom is the kingdom of it. I don't know if it is because it is an old building or what. I take an old crockpot to school during the winter and keep it on low and full of water. That seems to help some. Before I started that I would get painful shocks whenever I turned any electrical equpment on or off. It made my students laugh but I found it painful.
I have no helpful hints on static, but that white board picture cracks me up. The yard lines, different colors for the teams, the arrows . . . too funny!
A dryer sheet rubbed on your hair. Serious, it works. It doesn't last forver, but you can keep using the same one for a while and if you try it before you put on the coat, it helps (not perfect, but helps). Good luck!
I love blogs. It is a great way to get to know your neighbors on a level you otherwise wouldn't. I would try a different kind of conditioner. That seemed to help Cara.
I see you have a coach in the making in your household! I loved the football plays! Way to go Britton.
That is a detailed football play for a 7 year old! Let us know if you ever find a cure-all for the static. Maybe a really good conditioner?? I've used dryer sheets before too.
This is so funny. I have an almost identical picture to this. We had the whole BYU football stadium drawn! Love boys!!
Britton would probably do a better job that coach Guy...
Post a Comment