Sunday, January 18, 2009

Perfection?

Last night the kids were busy coloring for a family coloring contest. Jenna noticed Korinne's coloring and decided to complement her, "Korinne, you're so cute." Korinne replied in her 3 year old sassy voice saying, "Cute? I'm not cute! I'm perfect!" (That is a direct quote--where does she come up with this stuff?) It definitely made us all giggle. Here is Korinne's coloring masterpiece.

I'll let you guys decide which of the following pictures belong to Jenna and which one belongs to Britton.



Exactly, that is what you call a no brainer!

3 comments:

Malinda said...

A family coloring contest? What is the prize? That would mean war in this house. We're still trying to get through one game of UNO without someone having a huge crying fit because "I NEVER WIN!"

p.s. thanks for the heads up on Stat Counter. I'm loving it.

Hilary said...

I know, the kids(Britton) really wanted to have it be a "contest" and he was a little miffed when I refused to declare a winner. Fortunately after Korinne said she was perfect we were all laughing and they forgot all about the contest part. Phew!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Benson loves the pirate one. He thinks Britton is so old.