Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

For those of you who aren't on Facebook I thought I would post this on the blog, too.

1. I can't stand hearing any story that involves a broken bone. I'll leave the room and never come back!
2. I check my e-mail 3 or 4 times a day.
3. I lived in 5 different states before I was 9 years old.
4. I pace when I talk on the phone. Seriously I can't sit still if there is a phone to my ear.
5. I hate making phone calls. Not just a little, a LOT.
6. I really really really wish I was a morning person!
7. I ran 3 miles on my treadmill this morning.
8. I met my husband at a USU hockey game.
9. I love watching biographies and documentaries and avoid watching any movie where things blow up or there is fighting. I can sit through a 4 hour documentary about a little known historical event, but please don't ask me to sit through Lord of the Rings.
10. I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and my cravings go through phases--this month it is all about the chocolate cake donut. MMMM, yummy.
11. I think "The Office" is the funniest show ever.
12. I love to read but didn't start to love it until I was out of college and no longer had to write papers on everything I read.
13. I got bit by a monkey my first week in Brazil as a missionary and had to get 17 shots. Totally embarrassing.
14. I still say all of my personal prayers in Portuguese to this day.
15. I love being a full time Mom, there is nothing I'd rather be doing at this point in my life.
16. I hate to ask for help in a store and avoid it at all costs. I don't know why, I just do.
17. I'm the only person I know that got so violently ill when I was pregnant that I had to have a pic line for fluids and a feeding tube for nutrition. I went a full 6 weeks without eating or drinking anything by mouth. Not a fun experience.
18. I backpacked through Europe in college.
19. I love to make video montages with family pictures and videos.
20. I love Sunsets!
21. I think I have the most perfect husband in the whole wide world! Even after 9 years we still love being together all of the time. (He works from home)
22. I've always been a good journal keeper
23. If I could I would eat out every single day, but I can't so I don't.
24. I love fire grilled steak salads from Cafe Rio (I think EVERYONE already knows this about me)
25. I had to wear a patch over my right eye when I was in preschool--I had a lazy eye. Fortunately my brother had one too, so we got to wear our patches at the same time. Somehow that made it more cool.

5 comments:

Malinda said...

You are funny. Were you teasing the monkey or was he just mean? We are certainly kindred spirits on #2 (except mine would say 34, not 3 or 4) #4, #5, and #21 (without the work at home part).

larah said...

I loved reading your "25 things about me!" What a fun idea. I am also impressed that you ran three miles on your treadmill today. I wish I could say the same. (I'd have to have a treadmill first). Thanks for sharing.

Adam, Hilary, and Fam said...

I can personally confirm the truth of all these except #'s 3, 13, and 25 because I wasnt' there for those. Of course, the most perfect comment of #21 is iffy, but the rest is true. No scratch that, that is actually true.

Rob and Amy said...

Hey! I actually knew some of that stuff about you! I also know that you hate the cold. I noticed, the other morning, that Logan was a whole 2 degrees in the morning. 2!!! How was that?! It made me feel better about the toasty 16 degrees we were experiencing down here.

Tay and Jen said...

This made me laugh. Taylor has a lot of similarities. Maybe it's a Price thing: pacing on the phone, has a major sweet tooth, LOVES eating out all the time, is not a morning person, thinks his spouse is the best;), etc.