I always get such a kick out of cute little preschool graduations. Jenna's teacher, Mrs. Stacey, goes above and beyond. She had the kids sing songs and act out of little story and she even put together a video presentation of the school year for the kids. At the end she gave all of the kids a memory book of all of their special things. Jenna is such a sentimental girl she has been looking through it for the rest of the day.
Congratulations Jenna!
3 comments:
Who knew finishing preschool would be such a big deal? I get a big kick out of preschool graduations too. Congrats Jenna!
Imaginary preschool 'eh? Are you sure Jenna really graduated, or did you all just imagine it? (couldn't resist, Congrats Jenna!)
Aren't you glad I met her preschool teacher at the park one random afternoon while waiting for Tanner's piano lessons to finish? You can thank me for Jenna's amazing educational start!
Post a Comment