
I pointed to myself in the picture and said, "Korinne, who is this?"

She got all excited and said, "It's me!" So I pointed to everyone else in the picture and asked her who they were. She had no idea. When I got back to my picture she said very firmly, "It's me!"
When you get married it is not uncommon to have people say, "Oh just wait until you have little Adam's and Hilary's running around!" Adam and I just laugh because Britton is Adam's clone in both looks and interests and abilities, Korinne is my mini-me, and Jenna is a great mixture of the 2 of us. I'd say we pretty much covered our bases.
8 comments:
That is AMAZING! It is perfect that you even have the same hairstyle. I love your family photo. Nothing screams 1979 like a plaid suit coat.
It's true, she is your mini me! I had to laugh at the timeliness of this post. Just today Jeff's aunt said to me, "oh my, Sadie is your mini me!"
Éeeeguaaa da filha parecida!!! (como diriam os paraenses)Fui no encontro de ex-missionário e também fui no casamento da Renata (filha mais velha de Pres.Gogoy)foi muito bom, Pres.Godoy e eu claro falamos sobre vc e ele disse:
-Sister Price tem uma família muito bonita!!!
Sim Presidente, ela tem!!!
Amo você!!
Éeeeguaaa da filha parecida!!! (como diriam os paraenses)Fui no encontro de ex-missionário e também fui no casamento da Renata (filha mais velha de Pres.Gogoy)foi muito bom, Pres.Godoy e eu claro falamos sobre vc e ele disse:
-Sister Price tem uma família muito bonita!!!
Sim Presidente, ela tem!!!
Amo você!!
I say nothing screams 1970's/80's family photos like artificial bookcases in the background. Fake libraries aside, WHOA, the resemblance is spooky...in a good way, of course.
Seriously AMAZING. None of our kids resemble either one of us to that degree. WOW
Uncanny! Even I am awed at the resemblance from those great pics!
Did you have to post such a lovely photo of us all??? Let's pray Abigail never looks like I look in that one.
Post a Comment