You Are Pocahantas!
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
8 comments:
It must run in the family, because I am Pocahantas too.
Who knew? I'm Jasmine.
"Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate."
At this moment in time, I'm Aurora a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty. I am thoughtful and loving. I have been sheltered by authority all my life and would like to explore what else is out there... I think I'll take it again and select my 'other' answer this time...just to see what difference my color selection and date choice will make.
I was Belle the second time through. FYI.
I got Pocahantas the first time around and then changed one answer and got Belle. I'm so much happier with Belle . . . nothing against Pocahantas, I've just never seen the movie.
I love that you took a Disney Princess quiz! You know you're a mom when . . . I can't wait to try it out. I am so glad we can read each other's blogs to keep in touch when life is too busy for more :)
Emily
I think that describes you well.
Go Pocahantas!
Okay, I couldn't resist taking the test. I am Snow White!
Your blog is so cute.
:) Christy Ann
Post a Comment