
Here she is striking her Princess pose (she did this exact pose in almost every picture I took today--what is it with my kids and posing for pictures?)
The pre-show party. We painted the girls fingernails and snacked on popcorn, cookies and soda.
Jenna was so funny when the show actually started. She was on the edge of her seat glued to every movement. Then at random moments she would let out a huge scream and then say something like "We love you Jasmine!" or "We love you Snow White!" She was clapping and screaming, screaming and clapping. I didn't realize she had it in her to scream that loud. All of the other Moms got such a kick out of her. During the intermission one of them said to me jokingly, "Well, I see that Jenna is really hating the show." Jenna was definitely in her element, that is for sure.

Here she is mid-clap. She got to dress up as Cinderella, watch the Disney show from a suite while drinking her favorite soda (root beer) and eating popcorn. . .it may be awhile before we can get her off cloud nine.
4 comments:
How fun! That's a serious hook up!
You all have really upped the program!
Pretty funny that we have the exact same title for our blog entries. Great minds. I'm a little jealous of the suite thing. We did our trip in Bonnie Barnum fashion . . . a Happenings coupon for half price tickets. We were happy to get first row, upper bowl seats for under $10. :) Jenna looks very cute. I love the princess pose!
How exciting-looks like you had a great time. Our daughter went with Jeremy's sister and she just LOVED it-wish I could have gone with her. You have a cute family.
Andrea Griggs
(Jeremy's wife)
Post a Comment