Monday, March 24, 2008

Just me and my girls

One day while Adam was at work and Britton was at school the girls and I went and got our pictures taken.


It's hard to believe that Jenna is 5-- she looks so grown up!


The day before the pictures Korinne fell on the sidewalk and got a big bruise on her forehead and a scratch on her nose. I decided to go through with the pictures anyway--we're just keepin' it real!


I love my girls! They are so much fun and its exciting to watch them grow. I love it when they play together and give each other hugs. They love to play in their room and dance to fun music and be silly together. Jenna is always looking out for Korinne and Korinne wants to be just like Jenna. I hope they will always be good friends.

6 comments:

Sonia Lopreiato Piros said...

Que bonitas fotos... é tão bom ter meninas, também adoro...
saudades eternas!!!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Korinne = Hilary's 'mini me'. Cute pics!

Jeff & Liberty said...

ps-winkflash.com is doing a great $20 book deal--it ends March 27th.

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Beautiful pictures Hil-dog! What a great idea!

Tiffany Salter said...

Gorgeous pics! The only thing missing for ultimate perfection is me. :)

Catherine said...

THey are such pretty girls! I think Korinne looks so much like you.