Jenna's hair was really long.

A few months ago she learned about Locks of Love, an organization that takes hair donations and makes wigs for children who have lost their hair from cancer treatments or other medical conditions. Jenna decided that she really wanted to donate her hair and yesterday she asked me all day long if she could finally go and get it cut.

Getting ready for the final cut.

It's gone! Jenna was beaming after the final cut.
Here she is with her new look, which she loves. I think I will miss her hair more than she will. She was really excited about being able to donate it and once she decides something, she never looks back. Way to go, Jenna!
7 comments:
I love the new style - very cute! Good work Jenna!
That's so cool!
YEAH Jenna! We are very proud of you. You look so grown up with your new style.
Jenna's new due makes her look older! How neat that she wanted to donate her hair to other kids! Yeah!
Cute hair! Remember when we did that together Hil?
She looks great - and seriously how awesome is that for her to do something like that? I love it.
Tell Jenna her Aunt Tricia LOVES it!
Post a Comment