Saturday, August 29, 2009

Big Day


Today was a big day for Britton as he was baptized by his Dad. He was so excited to get baptized and really had a great day. Both sets of grandparents were able to be at his baptism.


Here are the members of Adam's family in attendance:

My side of the family had great intentions of getting a picture with everyone, but somehow it never happened. My parents, sister Tiffany and her daughter Abigail and my sister Heather and her family were all able to come to the baptism.

Notice Korinne's short hair cut. Ever since Jenna cut her hair Korinne has been asking to get her hair cut. On Monday I told her I would take her to the haircut store when it opened at 11:00 a.m. For 2 hours I had to listen to Korinne ask me, "Is it open yet? Is it open yet?" every 5 minutes. She REALLY wanted to get her hair cut. You can imagine my thoughts when we finally got there and I realized they had actually been open since 9 a.m. Silly me. I'm just thankful she didn't pull a "Jenna" and cut it off by herself!
Anyway, congrats to Britton! We are proud of him and are glad he had such a great day.

4 comments:

larah said...

Once again...Congratulations and we were so sorry that we were unable to make it! We would have loved to have been there!

Smilin' sunshine said...

Congratulations Britton!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Such a good lookin' family! Congrats to Britton.

Emily said...

Good work mom and dad! Finally one less to be accountable for! Looks like you had a great day!