Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Aloha

It's the last week of school for our kids and today the Kindergartners had "Aloha Day". It was 'Aloha' (good-bye) to Kindergarten and 'Aloha' (hello) to summer and 1st grade! Jenna conveniently has a bronze tan to match her Hawaiian outfit. Her amazing tanning ability did NOT come from me, that is for sure. After doing Jenna's hair in a side ponytail Korinne wanted one, too. Her hair isn't nearly as long and when I was finished she looked like she was right out of Napoleon Dynomite. She loved it but I didn't get a picture because she took it out before I had the sense to capture it on film. Bummer.

We are getting excited for summer and already have a lot of fun and exciting things planned.

School's (almost) Out! Scream and Shout!

2 comments:

larah said...

I think I will be shouting just as loudly as my fifth graders if not more on the last day of school!

Our family will be up your way near the end of June. Are you guys going to be around for a game or two of settlers? We'll have to work out the details later.

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

She is tan already and the summer is just starting! She is a very beautiful girl! Love Jenna's "Aloha shirt" too! (That's what they call hawaiian print shirts here)