Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Monopoly Man

What does your kitchen table look like at 7:30 a.m.?

This is what our table looks like at that hour:

The kids are into Monopoly right now. I say kids, but really I mean Britton. He is the moving force behind it all so I wasn't surprised when I walked into the kitchen a full 2 1/2 hours after I took the first picture and found this:
Britton was STILL playing. Not only was he still playing, but he was just as into it as when he started. What really made me smile was that the girls were long gone and he was playing for them. This is what I heard, "Ok, now I'll roll for Jenna. . .six!. . .Marvin Gardens. . .she owes me $250 dollars" After he got money from her pile he rolled for himself and then went back to her. I'm not sure how long this went on, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jenna was absent for more than half of the game and Britton didn't seem to mind in the least. He was still having a great time. I found the girls upstairs trying to get "in disguise." I bet you can't tell who is in the next picture. . .
I told them I thought their disguises were very well done.

1 comment:

Malinda said...

That is awesome. It is good to know that Britton would do just fine on a deserted island (as long as he had his monopoly board).

BTW, I love your kitchen table and chairs!