Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Milestones

Jenna lost her front tooth. This picture pretty much captures her excitement.


Korinne has gone 2 full days without having an "accident." I will spare you the details of our potty training saga. Suffice it to say she has been the toughest cookie to crack EVER!! (For the first time in my life I am not exaggerating.)

Here she is with all of her jewelry and her favorite pink hat.

We spent our Memorial Day enjoying the weather with a picnic at a park.

Perfect weather, perfect day.

4 comments:

larah said...

I love the picture of Jenna and the tooth!

Glad you all had a great memorial day.

Malinda said...

Congratulations to Jenna! I hope the tooth fairy is good to her.

Hurray for 2 days without an accident. Potty training is my least favorite part of parenting. I keep hoping that Abby will be our easiest kid to train. I earned my stripes with Ben. I figure I deserve to have smooth sailing this time around.

Tiffany Salter said...

YEAH for Korinne! 2 whole days is a big accomplishment. Let's hope the trend continues.

Kristen said...

Congratulations to both of you girls, Jenna & Korinne! Both great accomplishments. Love the pictures.