Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weekend Update

We love General Conference around our house. Well, to be more specific Adam and I LOVE it, Britton likes it, Jenna is definitely aware of it, and Korinne is blissfully unaware but sure likes coloring pictures from the General Conference packets for children floating around the Internet.

I'm up to 50 min. runs in my training for the Wasatch Back Relay in June. I had to run it this morning on my treadmill as the weather hasn't been very cooperative this year. Here we are in April and it has snowed almost every day this week. Mother Nature played a cruel trick on April Fool's Day by giving us this:



(It has been at least 2 weeks since I last praised our best purchase of the year--the snowblower. Ah, we love it!)

My sister Tiffany and her daughter Abigail are visiting from Texas and came up on Friday with my Mom for a quick day visit.


It was fun to see them even if it was for only a day. We went to lunch at Cafe Rio--you can't get better than that.

The kids have been working hard on their piano skills, and Korinne has been working hard at making sure she is in the way during all practices.

On a side note Adam and I have decided we need to invest in a band aid company. In a very short period of time Korinne has gone through at least 120 band aids. As she puts it, everything that touches her "hurts really bad." Last night she had 3 band aids on her fingers for unknown ailments. Now that she knows how to get band aids all by herself she does so. . .freely.

Word is that spring might finally spring this next week. We're crossing our fingers. . .

3 comments:

larah said...

We don't have as much snow as you do but we are still hoping for spring to arrive all the same. All this snow and cold weather is just a downer.

Beverly said...

Um, you look just like your mom and sister. Your kids are so cute--I am so glad to be able to follow them growing up on your blog.

Kristen said...

Friday was fun! I'm glad we could come up! Did you get sunshine today? We did. It was much appreciated!!!