We had a good conference weekend. On Sunday the girls entertained themselves while they "listened" to conference by dressing up in dress ups and taking pictures of each other. Here is the "I'm so happy it is conference!" pose:


This next pose doesn't look very comfortable, but Korinne was
sure it would be beautiful.

Jenna decided to pose in front of everyone on the couch. (And no, Adam isn't asleep.)

At any time Korinne has about 3 or 4 band aids on her hands/fingers. It is always a sad day when Mommy's kisses become obsolete.
"Mom, I need a band aid, it hurts REALLY bad!"
"Come here and I'll kiss it better."
"No Mom, I NEED a band aid!"

We are heading out in a bit to help my parents move. . .again. "What?" you ask. Has it really been 6 months already? :) I'm not saying my parents move a lot, BUT. . . .actually that is
exactly what I'm saying. To be fair this is only their 4th move since Adam and I have been married which considering their history is pretty darn good! Let's just say I lived in at least 13 different houses before I went on my mission (NOT including all of the places I lived during my time at USU, of course).
Ok, I really really love those Cadbury mini-eggs that are in the stores this time of year. Double grrr, I don't need the temptation! (How is that for a random thought to end this post?)
2 comments:
What's not to love about conference, especially when a fashion show is involved. Loved the poses.
You know your parents move a lot when they don't even bother to tell you anymore. Remember how funny they thought it was when they moved and didn't tell me where? It's deja vu.
I guess I knew they would be moving at some point, I just didn't realize it was today. I'll have to call and get an address so I know where it is next time I'm in town.
Ugh!! I love those cadbury eggs! Today while I was gone Jay bought TWO bags-he knows I love them. I think I can hear them calling me from the pantry...(good thing they only make them once a year!!)
Post a Comment