I just finished changing one of Korinne's stinky diapers. She is cooperative about 5% of the time, but I was in luck today when she seemed responsive to my FIRST request to change her. She was all ready to go when I realized I needed wipes so I ran downstairs to get them and was tickled pink when she was STILL being cooperative upon my return.
"Korinne, I'm ready now, and you're ready. . .we make a great team!"
She looked at me and furrowed her brow and said, "But I'm on Daddy's team."
Uh, right.
Once a Daddy's girl, always a Daddy's girl.
2 comments:
I know all about Daddy's girls. I try not to let it hurt my self-esteem when the kids fight over who gets to sit next to Dad/ride with Dad/be on Dad's soccer team, etc. I know they love me . . . deep down.
Love the new pictures on your sidebar! Very cute.
It's awesome you have a good record of Korinne's funnies.
Post a Comment