Friday, October 10, 2008
The Yuckies
That is what my sister calls it when someone gets sick. Wednesday night I started not feeling well. I figured it was something I ate at a Stampin' Up thing at the neighbors house, but when Jenna came in between 3 and 4 a.m. with the same thing I knew it was some kind of bug we had picked up. It was the kind that keeps you up all night throwing up. Now, many of you have told me that whenever you get such a bug and are throwing up you think of me. And really, it is SOOO flattering to think that I pop into your head at the moment of your greatest misery. I often hear something like this, "I was throwing up and I thought about you and wondered how you survived so many months of this." Well, to tell you the truth I thought the SAME thing in the wee hours of Thursday morning. "How DID I survive so many months of this?" With all 3 pregnancies I was throwing up 5-12 times a day for months on end! Anyway, I survived it then and I survived it yesterday. Jenna had the 5 hour bug, I got the extended 36 hour version of it, but we are both fine now and happy to be back. Can I tell you how much I love having Adam working out of the house? I was down and out yesterday, but he was able to step in and take care of all the little things and still manage to get his work done. It was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sorry to hear you weren't feeling well but glad you are better now!
Hil-dog that bites! I don't do well with being sick. Glad to hear it's over.
Too bad about the sickness... I just had to say Jenna's prayers for us are way too cute. She's a doll!
Post a Comment