Adam surprised me on Thursday night by arranging for my parents to take the kids and taking me out for my upcoming birthday. Our original plan for Friday was to take the kids to Lagoon, but the Lagoon plan turned into the Jungle Jim's plan when we found out the tickets we got from a friend were no longer valid. I think the kids still had fun, however. It took Korinne a long time to warm up to the idea of going on the kiddie rides, but once she finally did, she had a great time. Jenna is the daredevil of the group, she is game to go on anything.
I spent a lot of time in my Mom's home office getting her caught up on everything while the kids were playing. We went on a few errands and then came back home on Saturday afternoon.
Korinne has become our little hair dresser. Whenever I am sitting on the floor for any reason she runs and gets the spray bottle and a comb so she can do my hair. I'm fine with having her comb and play with it, but she always wants to spray it over and over again until it is dripping wet. She is a funny kid.
3 comments:
So, do I say it now? Happy Birthday Hilary! Hope that you and Adam did something fun.
The kids look like they had a good time anyway.
That is a huge bummer on the Lagoon tickets. I was so excited to read your blog and hear all about it. I'm glad you found a back up plan and had fun anyway.
Yeah, the dripping wet hair thing is fun. We've been through that 'stage' several times now.
Post a Comment