Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Heart Heads

Last night just before I went to bed I went and checked on the kids as usual. Jenna has always been into clothes and it is not uncommon for her to lay out an outfit of her choosing the night before she plans to wear it. Last night I had to chuckle when I walked into her room and saw her clothes laid out with her heart shaped pillow as the head of the outfit.

She even went so far as to make sparkle eyes and a smile.


The kids always keep me laughing. What's next?

4 comments:

Malinda said...

Are the sparkle eyes fake fingernails? I can't stop laughing. What a funny girl.

Hilary said...

Yup, that's EXACTLY what they are.

larah said...

Cassidy would have and has done the same kind of thing before. Although I have to say the heart pillow is an added bonus! Better not show Cassidy, she'll start to get ideas. Gotta love the creativity!

Cydnee said...

Frankly, I find thes pictures disturbing...looks like a scene from C.S.I. Disney Land ;)...spooky!!!