Korinne has started adding "woohoo" to her sentences when she is excited about something. "Mom, I did it! Woohoo!", "I got it, Mom. Woohoo!" It makes me giggle every time she does it.
The Euro 2008 soccer tournament is going on. I know that means nothing to you, but for Britton it is downright exciting. Yesterday we were going to be gone during the Turkey vs. Germany semi-final game so he politely asked if we could record it so he could watch it later. I humored him and recorded it. Last night I was reading a book upstairs and every time a team scored Britton would run upstairs and recreate the moment for me. He was so animated as he acted out the final moments before the goal was made. I said "really?" and "wow" a lot and he was pleased with that. What a character!
Britton and Jenna like to draw maps to buried treasure. They get really creative in the naming of certain landmarks. Britton takes the cake with names like, "Geyser Island, Whirlpool Bay, & Buffalo Graze, " Jenna's names definitely have a more feminine flair, such as "Disco Ball Forest" and "Rainbow River". All in all it has entertained them for hours on end. We are getting ready to put our house on the market so a few days ago I packed up all of their toys except for one shoebox of toys for each of them. (They will get the toys back when the house goes under contract.) It has been good to see them use their creativity to entertain themselves.
1 comment:
Boy I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog. I kept forgetting to change your site on my blog and haven't checked it in a while. Cute with the woohoo!
Post a Comment