
The only thing wrong with this picture is that on June 6th at approx. 3 p.m. in the afternoon I had to put a jacket on Korinne to go to the park! What is up with that?? What happened to global warming? It was kind of chilly, but my kids had a great time. I especially like that Britton is now old enough to push the girls on the swings. Here he is being a great older brother.
In other news I found out that my sister is moving to Vermont. You know, my siblings have done a pretty good job at spreading out, much to my parents' chagrin. Let me give you an idea of how spread out we have become:
Tiffany-Texas, Heather-Idaho, McKay-Florida, Libbie-Arizona (but soon to be Vermont), Taylor is moving to China for a min. of 3 years for business. My parents don't love it but they take full responsibility for our adventurous ways. Hey, I lived in 5 different states before I turned 8 years old--we were not a family who was afraid of change! My parents even moved 5 times since "settling" in Utah, just for good measure. Anyway, we'll miss Jeff and Libbie. I know Arizona isn't exactly close, but Vermont just feels really far away.
3 comments:
Umm, yeah...my kids are outside playing with jackets on today! It's 65 in my house but I refuse to turn on the heat on June 7th. This has been a crazy winter/spring/summer??
We went to Tracy Aviary and Liberty Park today dressed in jeans, long sleeves and jackets. The weather didn't stop Ben from getting soaking wet in their little playground fountain thing . . . "the wetness doesn't even bother me mom." Brrr.
I'm still trying to get used to the idea of moving to the NE. It feels really far away. (not as far as China, but still...) I'll be sad to leave AZ too.
Post a Comment