Friday, June 13, 2008

Good Sport

The kids were all ready for bed and I was reading with Britton when I looked up and saw Jenna and Korinne busily working on Adam's hair. They had the spray bottle out and they each had a comb and were having the time of their lives. I quietly went and got the camera at which time Britton decided to jump into the picture (Wait! Shouldn't I be in this picture?).

Adam was a good sport. He was dripping wet when they finished, but it isn't every day that you get an AWESOME hairstyle like this:

He was definitely ready for a night on the town!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

I'm impressed that he even has that much hair. Nate would be showing a lot more scalp from that angle. :)

Tay and Jen said...

Just be glad you have hair to play with.