Saturday, June 21, 2008

Week in Review

Here are a few of the things that went down this week:

1- The kids got to play a wii for the first time at their second cousins' house. It was a lot of fun, but I still don't see one in our future.

2- I felt super adventurous and took the kids on the train with me to Temple Square. We enjoyed the Church History Museum and walking around the Temple.


3- Korinne had a run in with the trampoline. . .the trampoline won. Check out the bruise on her forehead!


4- The kids got to go to the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa. Britton couldn't get enough of the reptiles. Both he and Jenna loved reading the map to find out where they were going. (Hopefully his zeal for using a map won't go away when he is a grown man) Oh, and when it comes to PB & J sandwiches for picnic lunches my kids are doing their best to get the "J" replaced with an "H" for honey. They have never liked jam or jelly and I can't figure out why. Don't all kids love Mac & Cheese and PB & J? (Apparently not)

5- I met my friend Em at a park and our kids played together for over 2 hours in a wading stream. Em and I have known each other since the 4th grade. That is a loooooong time!

6- Adam enjoyed working from home all week. He really loves being able to put on shorts and a T-shirt and walk downstairs to the office--especially when the Euro 2008 soccer tournament is going on and he can listen to it while he works. (Every time someone scored a goal he ran into the other room and rewound it so he could watch the goal happen--gotta love those DVR's)

It was a pretty action packed week which explains why I've been such a slacker with the blog. Thanks for your reading ideas, I'm excited to get going.

No comments: