Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Reunion

Adam is one of ten children in his family. Yes, 10. There are 5 boys and 5 girls and 2 parents. This last weekend 8 of the 10 siblings were in St. George for a family reunion. That makes 16 adults and 20 kids and looks like this:

Not everyone is in the picture, but I think you get the idea! :-)

Here is a picture of Adam's Dad with all 5 of his sons


They had a good time reminiscing of their days growing up in Richfield where the famous Ideal Dairy is located, by the way. (I don't think I have ever heard Adam talk about Richfield without mentioning the Ideal Dairy at least once.)
The kids had a great time as there was never of shortage of cousins to play with. Swimming was a hit--I especially like the Dwight Shrute look Adam is sportin' in this picture

We made it back last night in time for Britton and Jenna to start swimming lessons today. Korinne was pretty good about not crying about being left out, but I could tell that she was a little sad she couldn't get in the pool as well. She is always right with the big kids and is usually in the middle of everything!

3 comments:

The Ostheds said...

What about Idaho? I guess they didn't live there long enough to make great memories! haha!

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

Are you Office fans, too? I can't wait for the new season! He does look a little like Mr. Poop (episode, take your daughter to work day), I mean Mr Schrute. Hee hee!