Korinne is at a funny stage right now. In her 2 year old mind everything belongs to her. She always says, "my shirt, my book, my cracker", etc. She even calls her Aunt Kim "my Kim." She has the funniest facial expressions and goes on and on about everything. I wanted to get a little video clip of Korinne just being Korinne. Earlier tonight I was cooking dinner so she got out her apron so she could help. I got the funniest clip of her but for some reason I couldn't get it to upload. (We got a new camera so I've got a few things to work out) If I can figure it out I'll post it later.
I've never actually heard Korinne say her own name. She says Britton and Jenna and other names very clearly, and she definitely knows her own name, but if you ask her what her name is she will reply with, "Me." My favorite is when she puts her hands on her little hips and with a serious look on her face says something that usually ends with, "Ok Mom?" It's hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment