Jenna insists on wearing a skirt or skort every day. Last year I got her several pairs of shorts for summer and she refused to wear any of them. This year I didn't waste my time or money on shorts, I went straight for the skorts and long summer skirts. So far so good, she loves them all! (Now if we can just get the weather to cooperate with our summer fashion plans--it actually snowed yesterday! )
Friday, April 25, 2008
Eight down, forever to go. . .
Let's see, I think I'm a few days behind on blogging. Monday was my 1/2 birthday--always an exciting day. Adam greeted the kids in the morning with, "Today is Mom's half birthday!" They got all excited and Britton even came home from school with a "half birthday" card for me. It was fun. Tuesday was our 8th anniversary. Tuesdays, unfortunately, are our most hectic days with dance, T-ball, presidency meetings, etc. so we opted for a belated celebration. I went on a field trip with Jenna's preschool class to Wheeler Farm earlier in the day. Korinne got to go with me and they had fun feeding the ducks while we waited for our tour guide.

Here is Jenna with her preschool class. You can always find Jenna in a picture because she is the one posing for a perfect shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No pressure but I just noticed that you have 10 posts in January, 10 in February, 10 in March...only 6 so far in April and it's almost over. :o)
Have fun prepping your house for sale! What an exciting time!
Post a Comment