
Jenna is our little Jack-o-Lantern in training. In our family when the teeth start falling out in rapid succession our tooth fairy gets a little overwhelmed. This is code for "she sometimes forgets to come and then has to pay double the next night to make up for it." While this is great for Jenna, it's not so great for the tooth fairy's financial situation hence our search for a new, more
reliable fairy. We'll let you know how that goes.
3 comments:
Good luck with that! Let me know if you find one. If you do, send "her" our way!
Oh don't I know how you feel. Seriously, who came up with this tooth fairy idea? They must have only had one kid!
Our tooth fairy NEVER remembers. I finally had to tell Jill to help me, so she reminds me right before bed. Still nothing. I don't pay double though.
Post a Comment