I got a call from the school this afternoon at about 12:30 p.m. It was Britton's teacher. Apparently when Britton went into the bathroom at school to wash his hands the floor was wet and he slipped and bonked the back of his head on the tile floor. If I know Britton (and I do) he was in a hurry and was probably running. Britton only functions in "fast forward" mode. Anyway, the goose egg was of considerable size and they could tell he was really hurting so they called me to come and get him. Even with his hair you can see the goose egg.

He wanted me to take a picture of his "Ouch! This hurts!" face.

He was more than happy to ice it while he watched a few episodes of "Scooby Doo." Since then he has been to piano lessons and is outside playing with his friends. Yup, I'm pretty sure he will survive.
Korinne LOVES preschool. Here are a few pictures of a recent field trip to a farm. She was petrified of the dog and cat, but couldn't get enough of the horse. Go figure.


The day she came home with this "K" hat I laughed out loud. I thought it was the cutest thing I had ever seen. All 6 kids in the class had their first initial sticking out of their hats. I'm sure it was quite a sight to see them all together.

I'm thinking of making one of these for myself.
2 comments:
OUCH! I am sorry for Britton. Sounds like he took it like a champ. Doesn't every girl need an initial hat? Great idea for preschool.
I hate it when kids bump their heads at school. Head injuries scare me. I always call the parents even when it is a little tiny bump. That is no small bump. If you make an initial hat will you post a piture of you wearing it? I love the hat. I wonder if my sixth graders would go for something like that?
Post a Comment