Korinne has been carrying around an empty bowl for 5 days now. I found her jumping on the neighbor's trampoline with her little friends on Tuesday afternoon holding an empty bowl in her hands. She was having the time of her life and wasn't feeling the least bit sick, but apparently she was so traumatized by her night of throwing up last week that she still won't be caught without a "throw up bowl." You know, just in case. Here she is yesterday watching Sesame Street with her big throw up bowl by her side.
She wanted to take it to preschool with her this week, but when I told her she couldn't go to preschool if she felt like she was going to throw up she was more than happy to ditch the bowl. I wonder how long we are going to be dealing with this throw up bowl thing. It is starting to get old. Not only that but she takes them everywhere and then leaves them in the most obscure places! Pretty soon I'm going to be out of plastic bowls.
No comments:
Post a Comment