
We have officially been in our house for a year. We love our house, neighborhood, ward, town, everything! It was a little random for us to just pick up and move where we did, but now I can see that it is definitely where we need to be right now. Love it, love it, love it.
4 comments:
Holy cow - that went by fast! Happy house-o-versary. I'm glad you love it.
I love it to...I could move right into your closet (maybe next summer?) and have room to spare.
I can't believe that you have been in your house a year already! Crazy! The lawn looks really good! I don't know when we'll be up to visit next but when we do I think there is a Settlers score to settle!
When we visited, I felt so happy for you. I'm so happy that you are loving your life right now!
Post a Comment