Monday, March 9, 2009

Shocker

When I woke up this morning I knew I would be dealing with the effects of yesterday's "Spring" forward time change, but since I haven't been following the weather I had no idea I would be dealing with this:

This is our mailbox and that is a lot of snow!

The girls loved it and were out playing by 8:30 a.m.


The snowblower--truly the best investment we ever made. Just ask Adam.

So, a very happy spring to you all!

5 comments:

larah said...

Gotta love those spring snow storms.

Hey, question. My blog hasn't been updating on peoples lists. Have you seen it update on google reader? Any ideas why this is happening. I only ask you because you ARE the Blog Queen.

Malinda said...

I had the same shock this morning (although luckily on a smaller scale). I guess I should try to watch the weather report at least once a week. Nate is taking Ben skiing this week, so he is happy about this unexpected snowstorm.

Kris Tina said...

It's about time you come back. I needed some good updating on the best low maintenance friend a girl could have.

Carrie said...

Your neighbors are really grateful for your snow blower investment too! You can't buy great neighbors. Thanks so much!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

I bet they still had school in Cache Valley even with all that snow...seems like we never could get a snow day! It looks beautiful(but I can't say I miss it yet..the snow that is...I of course miss that great valley)!