Korinne is our little independent woman. She dressed herself the other day and came out looking like this:
She put her clothes over her swimming suit, had the shirt on backwards, inside out, and off one shoulder. The shorts were twisted but her shoes were just right! Hey, everyone has to start somewhere, I guess. She was pretty proud of herself for just getting the job done, and frankly, I was too.
It's one of Jenna's favorite times of the year. . .school shopping time. Jenna is one girl who LOVES clothes. She wasn't even 2 years old when I started noticing that clothes were just as important to her as toys. Fortunately for us she doesn't care if the clothes are new or just new to her. :-) I got her a couple pair of jeans this last week for school and for a few hours after seeing them she kept coming to me and hugging me and saying, "Thank you soooo much Mom, I just love them!" I'm sure she will keep things interesting in years to come.
2 comments:
I'm Loving Korinne's fashion sense! She'll probably start some fads of her own!
I'm glad to know that Britton and Ben have the same career aspirations. Ben LOVES learning about animals. He's decided he's going to be a marine biologist (a popular career in Utah). Have you guys seen the Planet Earth DVDs? He would love them.
Post a Comment