Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Britton!

Today was Britton's 7th birthday. Aunt Kim made his shark and whale inspired cake. (He hasn't quite been the same since the Discovery Channel had their shark week)


Where does a 7 year old want to go when he can pick any place to celebrate his birthday? To a Chuck E. Cheese's, of course!

Britton really enjoyed playing with the arcade type games. Note to self--it is a good thing that Britton has 9 more years until he can drive. . .notice where his car is located on the screen, he's not even close to actually being ON the road!


Jenna liked the "hit the alligator when he comes out" game.


Korinne was Adam's assistant in all that he did. I couldn't figure out who was having more fun, Adam or the kids.


Now that Britton is 7 he has already tried to renegotiate his bedtime. Yea, nice try. School is starting next week so unfortunately he doesn't have a lot of negotiating power.

3 comments:

Malinda said...

AWESOME cake! I hope you will feel flattered (and not bitter) if I steal your (or Aunt Kim's) idea on Ben's birthday. I've already saved in my "cake ideas" folder.

Hilary said...

It would be an honor. :)

Jeff & Liberty said...

Happy Birthday Britton! We were planning to call, but... you know.