Saturday, August 16, 2008

The In-Laws (or should I say Outlaws?!)

Adam's parents were in town last night and his sister Kim came over while they were here. It's not every night that you see something like this (I should preface this by saying something like "it was late. . .it was very very late")




The weapons were little foam dart guns the kids got at the Kerr family reunion last week that shoot when you squeeze the handle and it releases enough air to send the foam dart flying. Clever little toy and completely harmless.

Now here is something you don't see every day. Adam and his Mom duke it out!

We are talking hours of free entertainment here. They laughed at me when I said, "Well, I can certainly see how Adam got to be the way he is with the kids." The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, now does it? :)

No comments: