We got our house under contract last night. The timing of it all is turning out to be just perfect, we will be able to close on this house and our new house on the same day and then we have 2 days to make the move. G-r-e-a-t great!
Here is a great Mommy moment for you--When I was at the Dentist on Friday I had all 3 kids with me even though only Britton and Jenna had appointments. We hadn't been there 5 min. when I noticed a VERY STRONG smell coming from my darling Korinne. It wasn't just a stinky diaper, it was a VERY STINKY diaper! One of those "it can clear a room in 5 seconds flat" kind of diapers. I ran out to the car to see if I had a diaper and wipes on hand, and while I usually try to always be prepared, there was nothing to be found. Ugh. Before long the entire waiting area was filled with this sweet aroma and I was absolutely powerless to stop it. We were there for almost 1 1/2 hours and I was so embarrassed. I must have apologized like 5 times to the Dentist and his office staff. I will forever be known as the crazy lady who stunk up the office and refused to change her kid's diaper. Ah, good times.
6 comments:
Congrats on the house! That was pretty fast! Best of luck with the big move.
Wow-that is awesome. Glad there is a 'happy ending' to this house-selling fun!
Maybe the dentist office will now stock their bathroom with extra diapers to avoid such fun again (yikes!).
It has been so fun reading your blog!! What an adorable family you have! Good luck with the new house-what timing!!
So Exciting! When is the big day? I can't wait to see pictures of your new house once you're in!
As for the diaper fun, guaranteed every mom has been in your position at one time or another. One time the kids and I were walking down main street in California and a man came running out of a restaurant after me. He noticed the stroller and was hoping I might have a diaper he could have. I was happy to save the day for all in the restaurant... I'm surprised with you being in Utah that there wasn't an extra diaper in someone's car or bag at the dentist office.
Looks like your busy. The joys of being a parent! You will be missed tonz! Good luck with the new house.
I had a similar experience with my last dentist appointment. My diaper had a sweet aroma that seemed to make everyone around me work fasteer and send me on my way...
Post a Comment