We went to Logan yesterday to check on the house. My siblings who are in still in town wanted to see it so we did a few other fun things in Logan and made a day of it. The kids loved spending time on the grounds of the Logan Temple.


We had lunch on the grass by the Logan Tabernacle. Britton had fun with the monument.

Last night I went shopping until 11:00 p.m. with my sister Libbie. Yes, you read it right, I went shopping late. My 2 favorite things in the whole wide world--shopping (gag) and staying up late (ugh). What would make me do such a silly thing? My sister Libbie, of course. It was the only time she could go and there was a sale and I had an additional 30% coupon which was going to save her a ton on her much needed warm clothing for Vermont and it's back to school time for me, blah, blah, blah. I know, I know, I'm SUCH a nice sister. :-) I felt it this morning but we both got a lot of great deals so it was all good. It's such an out of character thing to do I thought I should at least document it. Never say never, I guess. I'm just full of surprises.
4 comments:
Sounds like a quality time in Cache Valley. I'm sure you will love life there but yes some things will take adjusting...big city zoo vs. Logan zoo... etc. They did finally get a decent swimming pool a few years ago!
Oh, come on, it wasn't that bad! Thanks for the coupon and moonlighting it for my sake! We will be warmer this winter because of you!
I'll shop for you next time!! I love shopping and what is better than shopping with someone else's money! Gosh, we will miss you when you move -- you guys are great. Don't rush out of here -- take your time. :-)
Hey Hilary!
This is Kimber..maybe you don't remember me, but I am good friends with Keri and Kaylynn. Your husband and mom actually helped us get into our current home in Layton, UT. You have such a cute family! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog...I saw a link on Keri's page. Take Care! Kimber
Post a Comment