Every year for
Our adventurous weekend did not end there, however. We packed up after the parade and headed out to Rexburg, Idaho. Yes, Rexburg. It was a first for both Adam and me. Actually I remember going to Rexburg in 1984 ish to see my Great Aunt Libbie who was 103, but that is another story entirely. Anywho, my sister Heather recently moved there and the whole family traveled to attend her daughter Elsie Janene's baby blessing. Adam and I got to see the Rexburg Temple which is almost ready to be dedicated.
We also saw another house that left us rather perplexed. On the way to Heather's new house is a house that is in the shape of a boat. Yes, a boat. Who builds their house in the shape of a boat? I'm thinking of contacting HGTV and nominating the house for their program entitled, "What's With That House?" It sounds like a perfect match to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment