Friday, September 28, 2007

Trip down Memory Lane

This week I've been working on a project for Britton for Christmas. (Feel free to be impressed if you should so desire.) The only reason I'm starting this early is that I would like to do one for each of the kids and I know it is going to take a long time to get it done. I'm putting a DVD together with pictures and video from their birth until now. A little movie, if you will, of their life thus far. (Although at this point Korinne's won't be very long) I went through all of Britton's pictures this week and thought I would post some of my favorites.

On a side note, after I took this picture of Britton I let him look at himself in the mirror. He was so upset with how he looked he wanted me to clean it off immediately and has never so much as touched my makeup since. Jenna and Korinne, on the other hand, have both been guilty of getting into my makeup but they were actually quite pleased with the results. Here is Jenna a few years ago after one such incident.


One night Britton wanted his shoes on even after we put him in his pajamas. If I remember correctly he kept them on until the next morning.


Anyway, it has been kind of fun to take a look back at the last 6 years of our lives. Its amazing to me how much traveling we did during our time with Delta when the kids were small. Every picture was in a different state; Texas, California, Tennessee, Idaho, Georgia (of course), Utah, Illinois. We sure enjoyed the flight benefits while we had them, but they are long gone and now our trips to Nephi and Rexburg will have to do. (Both are swell locations I must say) We did make it to Florida during the last year so I guess that could be considered adventurous! Anyway, it is amazing how life changes from year to year without you really noticing it.

No comments: