I have enjoyed many primary sacrament meeting programs over the years, but I've never been in charge of one before which, by the way, changes everything! Fortunately the program today went better than I could have imagined. I wasn't really worried about it at all until our practice with all of the kids yesterday. It was absolutely crazy and the little sunbeams were completely out of control. Today I could hardly believe my eyes when they sat with their little arms folded for a good portion of the program. The only real catastrophe was when I looked down at my feet part way through the program and realized that I had put the wrong shoes on. They totally didn't match what I was wearing! The silver lining was that they at least they matched each other. One time in college I went to work at the Copy Center on campus and had been there for 4 hours before my boss looked at me with a smirk on her face and said, "Hilary, do you have another pair of shoes like that at home?" I looked down and saw that I had one brown shoe and one black shoe on. They weren't even close to being the same shoe!! I had dressed in the dark that morning as to not wake up my roommate. It was pretty embarrassing.
Suddenly Korinne has developed a pretty strong opinion about her clothes. I'm sure it has something to do with a certain older sister who is trying her best to convert Korinne to all things girly. I helped out in the nursery today and I can tell you that Korinne was the only child there wearing a fake pearl necklace with her dress. Jenna picked it out and put it on her before church and Korinne didn't take it off again until she got in her pajamas.
1 comment:
I have done that before. I wear comfy shoes and forget to change them when I go out.
Also, Benson has taken a liking to girly rings. He picked some out as preschool prizes. Uh, I am sending them home with mom for Jenna.
Post a Comment