Monday, August 2, 2010

Phase 9.5

My Sunday afternoon was spent putting the finishing touches on the Primary sacrament meeting program for next month. Getting it finished is like sinking into a nice warm bubble bath--it just feels good.  It was getting late so I went in search of the kids.  I heard voices in our unfinished basement which lead me to find another infamous "fort".  It is a good thing that it is summer because every blanket we own was involved in its construction.


You can see the awesome sunset through the windows

I saw the fort, but I didn't see any kids so I called out, "Are you guys in there?"  I was kind of surprised when Adam's voice responded with, "Yeah, we're here."

Playing Phase 10 in the fort.

Adam, just one of the kids. Don't know what I would do without him. My favorite feature about Phase 10 is that you can all end on the same phase and everyone is happy.  No winners, no losers and no crying about anything being unfair.

Now, if I can only get them to clean up their fort. . . .

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh, I kind of miss the fort days. This one looks quite grand. Adam is a great dad! You are a blessed woman.