Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Surprises

Last night when I pulled back the covers to get into bed I noticed an envelope under the decorative pillow that said "Mom." It was a valentine from Britton. He made a similar one for Adam.

Jenna wanted to make sure that Adam saw her valentine so she taped it to the wall by his side of the bed.


I'm not exactly sure when they made them, but it was cute and thoughtful. It's fun when kids get so excited for every holiday.

Korinne got the honey out of the cupboard yesterday and was laying on the floor with a pillow under her head and the honey bottle up to her mouth like a baby bottle. There was only about 1/2 in. of honey left in the container, but she was actually drinking pure honey like it was water or something. Unbelievable. She really keeps us on our toes.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
32
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Apparently there are 32 people with my name in the United States. Adam was a lot less original coming in with 588 matches. Jenna had 68 and Britton and Korinne are true originals with no matches between them. Just another piece of interesting yet pointless information (which, of course, is exactly the kind of information I specialize in).

1 comment:

Jeff & Liberty said...

Cute Valentine's cards. Benson surprised us with some too. I know he won't think of things like that for too many more years, so it makes it special now.