The "killer laugh" comes from one of my college roommates, Cyd (a.k.a. Squidnee Bean). She did this wild laugh that was so big that sometimes she would actually injure her back while doing it. (True story) You can imagine how we used to roll with laughter at each opportunity to see it. One night I was having fun with the kids when I tried to recreate my version of the famous killer laugh. It wasn't even close to the original but my kids absolutely LOVED it. They thought it was hilarious so now they are always asking me to do the it. "Mom, do the killer laugh! Pleeeaaase" and all 3 of them look at me with eyes full of anticipation with a smile to their lips. How can you resist that? Last night even Korinne was trying to do the killer laugh. It was pretty funny.
Speaking of Korinne, she didn't fall alseep right away last night. What's a 2 year old to do when she can't fall asleep but she knows she has to stay in her room? Looks like she got a little creative. She made a mess with all of her diapers and even stuffed a bunch of diapers in one of her pants making it look like a scarecrow, then she moved on to the game closet which is but a few steps away from her bedroom door. Forbidden territory to be sure, but she was very quiet so we didn't find out about it until she was alseep.


As Adam and I started cleaning up the mess we decided to look on the bright side--at least it was fixable. Whenever Jenna couldn't sleep she would cut her own hair off and then go back to bed. It definitely could be worse!
2 comments:
Hi, I jumped over from Mary's blog because I'm procrastinating getting stuff done so I stopped by to say hi. I'm wondering if the lady with the killer laugh is my neighbor? She's got a great laugh so I'm assuming it's one and the same person. I dream about having your sister's pantry from your other post. It would never happen though. One can dream!
Yes, it is the one and only! Ask her to do the killer laugh for you sometime. . .you'll never be the same. :-)
Post a Comment