It depends on who you ask in our family. Britton, of course, knows who is playing, all sorts of stats on both teams and has his eyes glued to every moment of the game. Jenna with her hands on her little hips has said the following statement at least 4 times in the last hour, "Football is soooo dumb! I hate football!" Korinne has yet to develop an opinion on the matter but has been having fun crawling all over whomever is sitting on the couch. This year we have a DVR and timed it so we can fast forward all of the dumb commercials and parts of the game we don't really need to see. Its the only way to go and far as I'm concerned. The game isn't over as I'm writing this, but since we don't really have one specific team we are rooting for I guess it doesn't really matter who wins.
Since I've written last we have had at least 3 sizable snow storms. I really can't remember the last winter we had with so much snow. It is absolutely crazy.
2 comments:
Huh, didn't even realize that game was on. I guess it would fall under "super bore" for me too. Hmm, I'll bet that snow blower would have seemed nice this year after all!
No kidding! But, if current trends continue we won't have to buy one for another seven years. :-)
Post a Comment