You can see our in-ground trampoline under the snow.

Here is our little pine tree in the back yard. Since I'm being positive about winter this year let me just say that I'm happy we are having a good water year and I'll leave it at that. This would have been the best year for a snow blower. . .too bad we put it off again, eh? One of these years we will learn!
Adam didn't have to work and the kids were off from school so we spent the day going through the storage and toy rooms and getting rid of tons of junk. Don't you just love getting rid of a bunch of stuff you never use? I always feel so much better when I enter a room that is organized and purged of pointless stuff. Americans are out of control when it comes to accumulating things. I remember being in northern Brazil and being amazed that people could really move from one house to another without a lot of trouble. It certainly didn't take them a few days and a huge truck to move a residence. In the US not only do we have stuff, but our stuff has stuff! i.e. the dolls the girls play with have their own stroller and clothes and blankets, etc. Inanimate objects have stuff! It is kind of crazy when you think about it.
Adam is the "Connect Four" champion from our FHE tournament tonight. After winning a few games he had me be on Britton's "team" so that I could alert him if Adam was going to win and show Britton where to stop him. It was a great idea right up until the moment that I failed to see that Adam WAS going to win making it impossible to alert Britton. Oops, my bad. Once Adam saw my botched attempt at helping he purposely didn't win as to not blow my cover--what a guy!
3 comments:
I think it was a nippy 65 degrees yesterday. I sure don't miss the snow. I haven't had to shovel my sunshine all year long.
Every year at this time I miss living in Atlanta--although I heard that even they had snow this week! I think Tuscan is the way to go at this point. . . just don't rub it in!
Vem pro Brasil, aqui não tem neve!! hihi!!
Saudades eternas !!
Post a Comment