When you're a kid each day is a great day to learn something new--like how to get out of eating things you don't want to eat. Jenna recently learned that if a person has allergies they don't have to do or eat certain things. It didn't take her long to put 2 and 2 together and at dinner tonight she declared that she couldn't have any vegetables because she is "allergic to carrots." Uh, good one. When we called her on her bluff she tried to back peddle by clarifying, "I'm only allergic to carrots if they have dip on them." Needless to say, she ate her carrots and made a note to herself that the allergy thing wasn't going to work in the future. Nice try.
Korinne always has a lot to say. We don't always understand what she is saying, but that surely isn't going to stop her from saying it! She is bound and determined to be a major contributor to our dinner conversation. I wanted to capture a typical dinner diatribe from Korinne so I sat with the camera on my lap and got a little of it on tape without her noticing. She is always so animated and just wants to make everyone laugh.
Britton had fun at his basketball game today and I happened to get one of his baskets on tape so I'll post it here. He misses his first shot but gets his own rebound and puts it back up.
No comments:
Post a Comment