
Britton had a great basketball game on Saturday. He made 5 baskets and spent the rest of the day talking about how he had "led his team to victory." (Yeah, we really do need to spend some time talking about the benefits of humility.) We are glad that he is enjoying basketball so much. I must admit I'd rather sit through a basketball game than a soccer game.
Jenna still loves hats. This hat went to the dress Korinne was wearing to church, but she wouldn't wear it so Jenna was more than happy to wear it since it also matched her dress. I'm glad Jenna has always liked hats so much as it sure came in handy a few years ago when Jenna cut her bangs off clear to her scalp.

Believe me when I say there is no way to "come over" or hide such a hair cutting mishap. The only way to cover it was to let her wear hats. I had 3 different hats in the car and every time we went to a store I let her pick out which hat she wanted to wear and she was more than happy to keep it on. She was only 2 at the time so it really was a miracle she was so cooperative. In fact I had to let her wear a hat for her 2 1/2 year pictures because it all happened just a few days before the photo shoot. The pictures turned out so cute you would have never known the hair disaster that lay underneath.

That was the "great hair cutting disaster of 2005" which should not be confused with the "great hair cutting disaster of 2006" which is cataloged in a earlier blog post entitled "Bad Hair Day. " I'm really hoping that we won't be having any more of these hair cutting episodes, but you never know what Korinne will get herself into.
1 comment:
I love reading your posts, it's nice keep up with your family since Wesley has told me about you guys, it's nice to put a face to the name. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment