Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quick trip to St. George

We took a quick trip to St. George for part of the UEA school break. Our original plan was to visit Great Grandma Campbell in Pioche, but after she hurt her back a few weeks ago we found it necessary to reschedule the trip to a later date so she would have a little more time to mend before playing hostess to our little family. This video clip is when I asked Britton to say why we were in St. George. I was expecting him to say, "We're visiting Gramma and Grampa," but, of course, Britton being Britton had a lot more to say. . .



The part that really gets me is when he refers to Grampa Campbell as "Adam's Dad." What is up with that? Britton kills me with his random use of our first names. I must say I've never heard him refer to a grandparent in that way before. What a character!
The kids had a great time at Gramma's Halloween party. They got to bob for apples, paint pumpkins, dress up in their costumes and play a few other games with cousins.



We loved spending time with Grammie Eksund! Here she is looking very festive in her Halloween sweater.


It was a quick trip, but the kids had a great time.

No comments: